A website is one of the most fundamental elements to your brand’s identity. Often, it is the very first thing people see when they encounter you. In fact over 90% of people now check a business’s website prior to making a decision as to whether or not to do business with them. Your website better be usable and have some relative content, otherwise that potential client of yours will go somewhere else. I can design a website for you that will make the most out of your online presence and identity.
In my business, there is no “one-size fits all”, despite what many other designers say. Every client has different needs and wants. Depending on what your ultimate goal is will ultimately depend on how I approach your design. From extremely creative to extremely professional, I have the know-how and resources to help you. I have helped many clients over the years and I always make sure they are 100% satisfied. I believe very strongly in helping Michigan small businesses and helping them succeed.
Before I get started or before you even get started on deciding what you want or need for a website here are a few questions that will help you:
- Why do you want to have a new website, or have your current site redesigned?
- Please describe your organization in a few sentences.
- What is there about you and your business that sets you apart for a special (niche) group of potential customers?
- Why do you believe site visitors should do business with you rather than with a competitor?
- What is your budget for this project?
- Please list the names of five other sites that you like. Why are they attractive to you?
- Do you have a logo I can see?
- Are you planning to do online sales? If so, what is the product, and how many items do you want to sell online?
- Do you have your images, content, logo, etc. ready for me?